Save on Energy’s Home Assistance Program offers free energy-efficiency upgrades for income-eligible homeowners and tenants, and eligible social housing providers, as well as an in-home energy assessment to help uncover more ways to save.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- ENERGY STAR®-certified LED light bulbs
- Smart Power Strip
- High-efficiency showerheads (standard and handheld)
- Aerators (kitchen and bathroom)
- Drying racks
- Energy-efficient refrigerator
- Window air conditioner
- Additional attic or basement insulation
- Weatherstripping around doors and windows
For more information, including eligibility, please visit the Home Assistance Program.