Save on Energy’s Energy Affordability Program offers free energy-efficiency upgrades for income-eligible homeowners and tenants, and eligible social housing providers, as well as an in-home energy assessment to help uncover more ways to save.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- ENERGY STAR®-certified LED light bulbs
- High-efficiency showerheads (standard and handheld)*
- Faucet aerators (kitchen and bathroom)*
- Drying line for clothes
- Energy-efficient refrigerator
- Window air conditioner
- Smart power strip
- Additional attic or basement insulation**
- Weatherstripping around doors and windows**
- Smart thermostat(s)**
*for homes with electric hot water heating
**for homes heated by electricity
For more information, including eligibility, please visit the Energy Affordability Program.